Johnny Love


MUSIC:
Lovers In Uniforms - Speed
Pink Floyd - Have a Cigar


 Hello!
 It's so long time I was lazy and not write~ Many things changed during this time. Looking at last note...
 Oh, I were in Gdańsk twice times. Firstly in Renata's cousin's flat, where my friend lives, for now too, because she studies there. I went there with Karolina, who's Renata's really good friend. We had much fun, extra one day came Marta, girl from my High School class and we went on beach. It was sunny and warm *w* Then I came back home and after week I went to Gdańsk again. Well. I had really great time and if I could I'd like to back to these days. But days were so nice, that time was too short, even if it was one week.
 September. From 11 to 19 I were in Prague with friends. I felt in love with this city, I want to go there again, then probably again and again! We saw some of monuments and some of discos ;D
 But now... Now I'm sitting in Toruń, in my new flat, which is really nice and I like it a lot. I had to move here because of studies. It starts today. On 13.00 I had opening, then at 18.00 I've meeting.
Awww my lovely t-shirt <3
I live here with two girls from my High School class, Jowita and Anna. They're really nice girls and I'm sure we'll spend here many nice moments~ Our flat is in the Center of Old Town, so we have near to everywhere ;D I can sit in window and look and all this people walking on the street. The worst thing is I'm on so muddled departament, that I don't have plan now, even if from tomorrow I should start lessons! Well, I'm on something that I can study on more than one departament. It's hard to explain in Polish, so I'm not trying in English ;p
 So, Ania is on her lessons (she had opening yesterday), Jowita went for her opening... I think I'll watch something or play Claw, I got into the Cavernas and I think it'll take some time before I'll go even to 1st Save Point >.>

First photo: 90210 T-Shirt (Stradivarius), jacket which I bought in Spain (CLP), black Wrangler's 501 and T.U.K. creepers
Second photo: Johnny Depp T-shirt (ebay), Lee's and T.U.K. creepers

xoxo
Me and Stefan (Gold Rabbit)

Komentarze