Another stranger

Have you ever this feeling that you want say something, that you should say sth but you dunno what? I had it too many times last weekend. Right, mostly because I didn't know people about who speech was, but sometimes I could say whatever! I've never had feeling like that! Okay, usually I'd rather watch than say, but how much I can...
After all, it was nice weekend. I went to my New Mother xD  Haha she became my mother some minutes after my coming to Poznań and with mother I got new Sister! Cute sister with beautiful eyes *.*  I spent nice 3 days with them and when the weather became springly (is there word like this? xD  I mean "weather which is when the spring is" <3), I'd go out x.X  Luckily my true mum said here the weather was nice from Sunday, so I hope it'll keep it warmer from now!
I'd speak French! I've to learn it and I want to speak French well till Summer.
Why I had to back? Extra Math tmr... I had to go, it's not my strong point ;3  Okay, so I've to go to bed because I've to wake up after 7! I HATE IT!

MUSIC:
Madonna - American Life
The Whitesharks - Pump It Up
Afrojack Feat. Eva Simons - Take Over Control 

Komentarze