Short story.

MUSIC:
 Amy Winehouse

 So, the exams passed and holidays are here for me! ^^  I was celebrating its for 2 days, on Thursday with classmates, yesterday with my flatmate. We were cleaning up our flat and it was too late for going homes... so we bought a juice for vodka and got party!
 Then, I was living day after day about exams... Now I feel so free *__* When I was too tired I was watching serials, so I keep up with "Pretty Little Liars", then I know all ''2 broke girls", felt in love with Byron from "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" (I had to stop watching after 3rd series if he's not in 4th, but I'll start it soon) and I checked out why so many persons love "Glee"... I'm in love too, so I'll keep watching it all after exams too. The worst thing in this last serial is there's guy who reminds me about M. I still don't talk to him because I decided to don't care anymore. It was going great before I started watching. It sucks.
 Then announcement! I'll be in Paris in July, do you have any clues about city, places I should visit or see, event and party places? Please let me know, because I'm so excited and completely dunno which parts of this city I need to visit at my first time there!
Ok, it's time for bed, because last night I was sleeping in my flatmate's bed after party. She has pillows with feathers and I'm allergic ;/
 Have a nice summer!

Komentarze