Cherry dress from Bershka

Hello!
 Today I found in Bershka amazing dress, with cherry's flowers and fruits~ I think it fits to many outfits from "casual", through "loli" to "elegant", so I decided to make my debit card sad and to buy it xD  Now it's too cold for dressing like this, because it's about 8-10 degrees and wind (during the day, now it's some minutes after midnight and I see only part of moon behind the clouds...). I'm dreaming about warmer spring.
 Well, today I went for the Final of Reportage Courses and I got the diploma. I'm happy, because my last reportage was so hard to write, but I had to do it, I promised my editor... It was about one ecological project which is realising in my school. I'd rather to never write sth like this again >.<  But my text will be in next "Pod wiatr" (I know it's in kiosks in kujawsko-pomorskie and points of Polish culture in many countries on all world, like embassies and schools...), it's my 4th, and longest, text in this magazine.

 No feelings inside me. Some boredom and some animosity. For who? For most people. After every day when I meet with others, I know I was seen, again, as a next strange person, which are well point to comment. I like my style and personality, but most people don't. I'm sorry I'm hard. I'm sorry I don't know conventions. I don't want to get know, I don't want to be a fashion victim. I try to feel well in my body - why do you have to criticize me all the time? Is it a crime to not follow after newest trends and don't have a black fake-leather? To not being ironic and callous for others every time when I could? Sometimes I envy older people, who are usually ridiculed by teenagers, but who're able to talk with random people about various things. Not only showing they're best and other people are rubbishes.

Komentarze