There were 5 lucky days from Monday to Friday

MUSIC:
Aerosmith - Amazing
Aerosmith - Crazy

Hey,
 look - I'm another person. Even if world still looking similar, everything changes in the same way all the time. I got it. I understood I'll never be strong so much as I would, whatever I'm thinking. It's not my fault.
 Last Tuesday I made one of my dreams come true - I passed exam for driving license, so now I just have to collect money for car from my dreams!~ I can show you which one it's: yellow Renault Megane Coupe (but this, old version, from 1996-2000 only!). I'm on university now, so I don't see any source of extra money to save... But I believe one day one of this cars will be mine!
Oh, some weeks ago I realized another of my dreams. Now, I have my motto forever on my body. And I want to have more tatoos, just have to SAVE money again! That's good point of not being enough pretty and talented to become actress or singer or sb like this. I can hide my tatoos under clothes and if sb don't want to tolerate me as me, I can hide and cheat. I'm not stupid, people who think if they'll don't let other people to be themself, everybody will be the same, as they want. It's not true. It makes only more and more lies.

Komentarze