New music video and some wishes

Hey I just got this video and I'm in love with it xD  It brings me memories of last holidays when I was with my friends and we gone crazy about this stupid song "Chica bomb" by Dan Balan! One of them sent me "Justify sex" and I think it's quite better if we look on video and music, but first one has something... I don't know xD  Maybe it's because it's this ;p
Okay, what about yours preparing to Easter? I don't feel it... I tidied up in house today and painted the eggs, but I think this feeling which I had when I was a child can't come back. Probably it's because this ceremony, which was going to my auntie and uncle, sleeping there, won't come back. They moved out to another city, sold their house and now live in flat with my auntie's mom, so we can't even go there for longer time than a day... I hope one day I'll find a new way for hapiness from Easter. I wish everybody that can find her/his own way for feeling it and can share with closest persons~
Happy Easter!
Fatum

Komentarze

  1. dzięki temu opalasz się naturalnie :D
    szczerze - nie wiem. zależy jak poradzę sobie w obsłudze. brzmi śmiesznie, ale nawet nie wiem czy dodają się komentarze i czy wysyłam wiadomości xD

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. o tymże mówię :D ale poruszam się tu parę godzin dziennie i całkiem zgrabnie łapię :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Twój blog i tak jest fajny - spójrz tylko na mój *_* i nie tłumaczy mnie to, że dopiero zaczynam

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz