Hi!
I just got a song from friend from Hong Kong, which I dedicated to Japan. I think it's beautiful song and gesture! And I ended reading an article about MIGHTY HARAJUKU Project (on tf). Things like this makes me feel better and get a reason for believing in human good... For everyday I see too much stupidity and shallow people. On the other hand, it's not nice, when we can see that people are sometimes good only after tragedy as in Japan... For me, person from Poland, today it's day matched with other occasion which shew people can be good, but usually only after tragedy. It's 2nd of April, day when the pope from Poland, John Paul II died. And near 10th of April, what will be anniversary of tragedy of plane in Smoleńsk. Why people can't be good and think what they're doing?
Pray for Japan!

Komentarze