Choo~

MUSIC:
Simon&Garfunkel - Mrs.Robinson
Simon&Garfunkel - I am a rock
Simon&Garfunkel - Cecilia
Simon&Garfunkel - Baby driver
(and more and more... I love this sounds! I was listening this music when I was a child)

Hello!
 Today I opened my wardobe and found my blond wig... How I look in it? xD For me it's quite strange, because my features are too dark and I feel as everybody know it's not my true hair. But on photo it looks not so bad ;p
 Well, today I went to school and my mood went better! Strange. But tomorrow is my last day of school for ever! *___*  I'm scaried! >.< Not about tomorrow, but about this all changes which wait for me. I liked my school, my classmates, some teachers. Even if sometimes it was hard, I could going there longer xD Okay, I know everything will be well and it's only because of stress. Exams extra...
 But today I not only went to school and found my wig, but I've done something of which I'm very proud! ^^ I don't know if I wrote that I started to sewing, and I even made a bag, but today I took up my mum's dress. Maybe it sounds quite easy, but I was scared because she like it much, so I didn't want to destroy it. And, I think, I done it well~ In my head there are many ideas for new clothes and accesories to sew, but in my town we don't have interesting cloth... Everything is syntetic, but I hate when my clothes aren't made with cotton or other natural material. This is next minus of living in small town: you don't have to many options.
 I woke up at 7 a.m. (but the alarm clock was on 6 xD) so now I'm tired now >.< My Easter was so calm and I could sleep how much I wanted; it usually was about 8 hours or less, but I was sleeping in time which was convenient for me. Waking up at 7 a.m. will be one of this things which I won't miss (but probably I won't have an occasion for forgive about it if I'll go on university or work xD)! ;p
 So as usually now I'm going to take a shower and go to bed!~
 Oh, no >.< It won't be so easy, firstly I have to dye my hair ;D
 Goodnight!
 Fatum

Komentarze

  1. jakbym wiedziała, że to takie trudne w omiotnięciu to chyba zostałabym na fbl :D

    btw ciekawie wyglądasz w blondzie :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. jak ją zobaczyłam nawet jej nie przymierzałam tylko brałam :D zwłaszcza, że babka powiedziała: a wiesz, że dziś wszystko do 10 zł jest za 2zł? :D

    jeśli chodzi o te spodenki to chciałam je oddać za całkowity null, bo wyrzucić ich nie potrafię :C

    :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz