Saint-Valentin in my muddled brain

aujourd'hui
 MUSIC:
Dishwalla - All She Can See
Dishwalla - Only For So Long
Foo Fighters - Best Of You 
Foo Fighters - No Way Back

Alors, nous avons Saint-Valentin!
...it's not a very-important day for me. I got a postcard from my Brother (not true brother, but in this "family" between friends ^^), short wishes from Renata, some kisses in sms from Shizu and candys with rose from parents and chocolate heart from grandparents and I'm happy, that it not have to be only day for lovers, but for people who we love in many ways too.
However, I think one year is enough for my brain or heart to become only mine and let it's to fall in love again. I know that piece of old love will be in me forever, but it can't be my only one point in this subject. I would find a true lover one day. Okay, usually I feel better with no so serious relationships, because my personality is too closed for keeping too much people aroud me and even if I want I can't keep relations between so many persons which I met and had hope that they'll become my friends. So to find a love will be harder that most things which I could to try, but I only thought that one day I'll can love again if I'll find somebody in who I'll be interested and this person will be interested in me.
I promise, it's my last note about love until I'll find a lover! xD
Sorry for all mistakes, today I'm falling on my boobs because of being tired... Yesterday I couldn't fall asleep so early (circa midnight) and today I had to wake up circa 8 a.m. =.="  Now I want to take warm shower, watch one episode of BH90210 (it makes me feel better, they've so much sun! But today we had the sun too ^-^) and I have to study for Knowledge about Society for tmr x.X
Extra today I was on conference with prof.Jerzy Bralczyk! If you don't know him here you can find more: wikipedia (if you know Polish) or his blog (if you know Polish haha), but I think you can find something in English on Google. He was speaking about words about love and nowadays forms of expressing emotions, especially love. I find he's great person and I hope that it wasn't the last time I had occasion to see him.
Do you know my town, Chełmno, is the Polish Town of Lovers?
Kisses,
Fatum

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz