Long Road To Ruin?

12.04.2010
MUSIC:


 Hello,
 today me and my dad put a wallpaper on one wall in my room (one day I'll take a photo of it) and extra he hang a mirror on it, so now I've true mirror, not only small one for looking how I'm putting make-up~
So now I'm sitting in my absolutely new room and dreaming about possibility of cutting the parts of time when I would rather don't remember some events. But, who I was be if not this events? This series of events, matched by some persons and one thing. I know probably I could be happier person, but maybe stupider? More able to not believe in things which probably aren't possible to happen? I know I WANT  to believe that it's probable. Okay, the end about problem which exist as long as me, something what I made a kind of own religion? I hope not (?)
12.02.2011
From happier things: I'm learning French all the time and even I found a possibility of writing as on french keyboard, but it's quite hard to learn that I don't have an "a" on "a" but on "q" etc. xD  But I'm sure one day I'll be writing and speaking French as well as it's possible for Pole :P
Worst information: my winter holidays are going to the end! Monday I back to school... Quite good, because I'll meet some friends which went out during holidays, but I like to have free time and going to friends who live away and sleeping till afternoon!

Komentarze