Okay it wasn't so bad time

Baby, I said "it makes me pain", only in other words. Why did you wrote me "I miss for this time"? Oh no, you feel it really, I know you're best person for understand things which I not said clear. Don't care I don't know you. You feel me.


Tania elegancja, droga szmira i tradycja. It means cheap chic, expensive trash and tradicion. First words in my minds when I saw it all. But okay, that's my day so I tried to be happy. I hate when people say "oooh, it's great day! you've to have great time!" and when I say "no, I dislike things like this" they say sth like "doesn't matter, when you'll go you'll feel atmosphere and you'll forgot you said sth like that!". In quelque words I hate when people say me what I should feel and take care about sth what is mine, more than me. If I don't care about my ball and I told you why did you told me "in this dress you can't have bad time!"?

haha now I'm falling with new love with Mozart! He gave me a lullaby after this tragic music those day...

Komentarze