New Year

So, we have 2011! Strange, but it gives new hopes and plans.
Okay, so I spent my New Year's Eve on two parties: one in my friend's Renata's house, second made by my sister. I've had great time and now every piece of my body hurts me (because I was running on stairs after one friend and felt down  x.X), but I don't regret! I've nice memories for this New Year ^^
School tmr... it makes me sad, but I know that if I wasn't going to school I could not pass my exams. I'm too lazy to study much enough if I don't have told it by my teacher. Luckily this sem, last of all my sems in school (after 11,5 years! Incredible how fast it passed...) and I'll have only 9 subjects.

Haha, last time I felt in love with "Beverly Hills 90210" again xD  I've never watched this new serial, but this from 20 years ago I was watching in holidays 2008 or 2009. When I was shopping last time in Stradivarius I've found tops with pictures from this serie and I bought one (first from the left on the top, this white). So now I'm watching this old drama again. I was thinking I forgot most of situations from there, but now I see remember most. Luckily I haven't watched some of them.
In this New Year I want to have enough power for keeping in good shapes, moods and pass my exams in May =.="  It'll be hard, but if I'll take everything as I would, it will be great! Wish me good luck ;)

Komentarze

  1. haha i didn't know how to reply to your comment so i'm just going to comment on your blog! yes we have strawberries, i dont know how either.. it's freezing here too! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. haha but the strawberries are expensive! i think they grow them in green houses or something... anyway yeah i know. i just fixed the date to december 2009 to october 2010 :) thanks for telling me the mistake! and yeah life was really really bad back then. it's a little better now and thanks for supporting me :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz