Je sourirais

I've been studying French. It was 3 years ago, in 1st classe of High School, but last time I felt in love with it. I could listen songs in this language all the time (so maybe you know any interesting performers?). My favourite is Stromae, ugly guy with fantastique music for every mood, from "Alors on danse" to "Cheese". The best is "Te quiero" in which he's singing about he's love, whom he hates, but in the same time he loves her... In this electric music he's speaking about many feelings from the deep parts of human's brain or heart. I like fusions like that. As I told I like eccentric things! The best things in the world. People the same. So I love all strange musicians, poets, ordinary people who don't like to be only "ordinary" and makes with their lives something, what makes its original. French is quite eccentric. It match with my beloved Mr. Baudelaire (if he was in my head now he would tell me he's not my beloved, but luckily now I'm not enough tired and my mood is quite good...) or Rimbaud and Verlaine, Paris boheme form XIX century... I know I'm not look like I'm feeling like that but... it's my way who I am so if you think you know me because you'd seem quelque of my pictures and read my notes you're wrong. Okay, last clause was for person, who isn't reading this blog, but she's thinking like that and I'm sure there's more people who think like she. I'm angry when people think "Oh no, she's looking like ... so she must be shallow person, always cheerish etc.". But don't you think that smiling to world isn't easier way to make yours problems really YOURS problems? I think so. Let me keeping like that. Masks aren't bad ever. "Je vais mourir de rire moi." Alors je souris.

Komentarze

  1. strawberries here are more expensive in the winter.. obviously because no one has them xD but anyway yes a bigbang concert! i hope i can get the tickets too, and i'll be SURE to write about it if i get the chance to go :) ahhh SHINee just had a concert about a week ago! i wish i went. yeah i know a lot of people began to get interested in asian culture these days. i remember when i was a kid i was teased at my school for being the only asian :P but now if i went back i'm sure they wouldn't tease me anymore :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. the tickets go on sale on the 18th, 19th, and 20th of january! so i sort of get three "tries" xD ohhh miyavi is nice! and i agree about asian music becoming more popular too! i think that USA music is getting boring to me.. nowadays all the popular songs are only about drugs, sex, cars, money, or women. :(
    and yes, now i go to a foreign school in korea so most of the people are korean-americans like me :) but i'm moving back in july to the states. i think it'll be fine though because i heard there are a lot of asians to the town i'm moving to xD

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz