I'm sorry if I upset ya

Winter's holidays started. So, I don't have many plans: study, study, making presentation for matura, study, go to Poznań I hope, study, study, study... I'm angry, but I know I've to take it. Extra today it's the time I've to give an article to my editor. For improve my mood I listen some music from 90s. Right, all the time I'm watching BH90210. It's only what I can do after day in school, study etc.... But often I don't have enough power even for doing it!
I miss for summer. And summer freedom. And summer friends. You know, people who you can meet in travels, in your town, on events... When you can go somewhere and don't think "after this free time I've so much things to do!". Now I've to do this x.X
Where's the winter? I see everything white, but it's "szadź" (my dictionary hasn't this word. It's frozen water from mist on everything outdoor) not snow.
Hey, I think I don't want be adult more and more. But it comes all the time and says "I don't care you don't want. Other people said that you're enough for take all this things so stop to saying not and move from here! Childhood's away, people said!". How good I don't care what people say. Unluckily, the Adulthood care. As my school tutor about my clothes. I think some persons should look after themself, not other people so much. But of course it's impossible. Other's people life is more interesting!
Okay, I've to back to work, I promised to give this article today...

Music:
Betty Boo - Doin' the do
Betty Boo - Take off 

Komentarze