Anti-social-conventions i am

Me and my very well friend Renata; Roma 2010 
Boy, you're funny. Why do you think if you told me "i want to meet you better" I want it too? Why in our second? third? longer chat you ask me if I have a bf? Maybe it's kind of men way for find a gf? I dunno, but for me it's only mindless habit of low culture. Or it's only sexism. In fact I think you're only used to talk with girls like this. What a shame I'm fuckin' freethinker (don't match this with historical context, I only dislike social conventions and stereotypes). I don't want to show "hey, look at me, I'm SO other, I'm SO anti-social, but for being honest I think that's cool that everybody look at me! I love to make thinks which make people stare at me!". I really think that firstly we should think, next do, but most people (even if they know this sentence and maybe use it) don't understand what it mean. If I do something what doesn't match with conventions, but doesn't make any harm anybody, why I should change my habits? Because some centuries ago one priest told: "no, poeple! you can't do this, I think you should do something other!" and stupid people took it for their own?
Sorry. Even if I like think in no-logic way, I think when you talk with smb other, do sth, think you should have good arguments, devised in logically way.
Now I have to tell "goodnight". I'm so tired after first three days of week... Classworks, classworks, tests... So now I'm going to watch one episode of BH90210, take a shower and fall asleep.

Komentarze